- The College is committed to inspire its students to attain good attitude, confidence and self esteem through love, affection, compassion, power and strength of character.
- Carve the youngsters to become knowledgeable, creative and respectful individuals of the society.
- Provide access to education especially to socially and financially backward and linguistic minority and motivate them in pursuing career goals.
- Create and maintain the educational ambiance of in the campus.
- Impart knowledge and skills and provide opportunities to enhance employability credentials.
- • Provide assistance for the constant updation of knowledge and skills.
- To motivate the students to dedicate themselves to serve humanity.
- To become nationally and internationally recognised academic institution of eminence and honour through value based quality learning.
- To develop into a center of excellence for the growth and development of the stakeholders namely students, faculty, staff and society.
- To be a credible and responsible institution of higher learning to Tamil linguistic minority society.
- To uphold the constitutional principles and ethos.
- Appropriate organisational and holistic measures for the welfare and progress of individual, society and the Nation.
Work, Worship and Wisdom
- Work: Body - the out come of dutifulness (Karma) - a means to attain selffulment and self actualization.
- Worship: Mind - the outcome of devotion (Bhakti) - a means to selfless life and contentment leading to self fulfillment.
- Wisdom: Intellect - the outcome of quest for knowldege(Gyaan/Gyani)- a means to self realisation
Educational implication - all round development of students - drawing out of best in a child - physical, mental and spiritual. The three dimension of human existence - Bhoor, Bhuva, Swaha ( Eirth , Sky and Heaven) or body , mind and intellect. - the concept of poornathwam - inseparable nature of these elements.
That is :
All knowledge that the world has ever received from the mind the infinite library